• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

New Watercooling Blocks for SFF

Me Too. I got to get my freaking priorities strait. I just bought a new amp, I don't have money but I seem to want to spend it.
 
How does it cool compared to the normal Apogee, and what's the price?

P.S - $20's says the price is at the bottom of the page, and I just missed it.
 
it is....it actually looks like their VGA block with a different way to mount the block...but who knows :) It sells for 59 right now
 
Yeah, I went back and checked the price. IDK, if I like the way it mounts, I'd rather have my CPU block Vertical.
 
you would think it would hit the ram, graphics card, or side of the case with the tubing
 
Back
Top