New Watch Dogs 2 Trailer

HardOCP News

[H] News
Ubisoft has released the first episode of a series of The Watch Dogs 2 videos that are meant to highlight different aspects of the game. Hopefully this game runs and plays better than the last one.

I didn't see anything in that video about the game, only a bit about the characters. Lame.

Was this the game that had all of its graphics turned down on PC from the E3 video?

I'll never trust any ubisoft trailer ever again. So I don't even care what they show. Since it will have nothing to do with the released game. Sorry ubi you ruined your reputation.

Was this the game that had all of its graphics turned down on PC from the E3 video?

That's every Ubisoft game.

I'm not sure where we are in the cycle. First video is usually "ooooh awwwww" and then the video closer to release is the reveal of "these graphics look nothing like what we were shown".

It'll be in the last one where they show "actual" gameplay.
And even then, that gameplay will be downscaled when the actual game releases just like every other Ubi title. After seeing the first WD trailer and being blown away and then seeing the actual game i was instantly turned off.

Watch_Dogs, I got for $15 in the bargain bin, it wasn't terrible, wasn't great. I'd give it a value of about $29.95. So I guess I'm waiting for this game to hit that price point.

Is this like the new thing for games? Make some video about characters in the game that you may or may not end up playing. Instead of actually putting a story in the game. Where you have to watch these videos, read some type of comics, and go to some website to get the story of the game.

Back