• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

new video card

DDrasus

Limp Gawd
Joined
Aug 9, 2002
Messages
338
liar3iy.jpg
 
DDrasus said:

What the hell is your post about? I read- "A new video card" and click on the thread. Then I see that picture.... BUT I DONT SEE YOUR POINT
People these days.
 
Using a deceptive title to make an outdated politcal statement? This is why people make fun of some Bush supporters. Very soon a reply will show why people made fun of Kerry supporters.

WRONG FORUM, WRONG WEBSITE, WRONG MESSAGE!

Please remove this thread... :rolleyes:
 
George Jr. has lied to this country a lot more times than John Kerry
 
seanmcd said:
George Jr. has lied to this country a lot more times than John Kerry

Kerry "lied" about the same things Bush "lied" about. Funny how people have selective memory.
 
Back
Top