New UT2004 Patch out

i have the v3204 patch already...will the new patch have any improvements [fps?] ?
the new patch is v3236..

dunno, I just installed it. went to play it then I had a hardware failure :mad:

So I cant help ya with that right now.

R.I.P. 9700 Pro :(

that sucks sound guy... we should donate some money to you or something.. what is your paypal?

-warsaw

warsawtag said:
that sucks sound guy... we should donate some money to you or something.. what is your paypal?

-warsaw
nope nope that would be to generous of us. Just let him cry it out.

arunabh said:
i have the v3204 patch already...will the new patch have any improvements [fps?] ?
the new patch is v3236..

the big fix (imho) is the fals positives regarding speed hack detection - annoying. Overall there seems to be some ONS gamespeed improvement, as most of the fixes are network related. Still stable, and my dedicated servers seem to like it.

Peace,
Tim

I don't think any of the patches these days will fix FPS, just make it worse. If you looked on the list of fixes, it was basically modder stuff and ONS stuff. Also fixxed some other major problems as well.

dont forget about the addition of WATER SPLASHES, about fucking time. i alwasy wondered why they were never there...

Xenomaniac said:
nope nope that would be to generous of us. Just let him cry it out.

lol, that made me laugh for some evil twisted reason.

The_Sound_Guy: I know what you're goin' through. I had a blue screen while I was using my computer, and then upon a restart there was nothing. The motherboard had died. I only got it replace a couple weeks ago. It's a sad, frustrating day when that sort of thing happens...

Back