New users in For Sale/Trade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,

I see that I cannot post in For Sale and Trade sub-forum, but was wondering if I could still IM a seller to purchase from them. I did not see anything in the rules regarding this, although I could have missed it. So, is there any problem with a new user contacting someone to purchase from them? Sorry if the question seems stupid.

Thanks

The whole point of establishing yourself here as a contributing member is to gain the trust of fellow traders. The FS/T forum is not open to traders just passing by that could be scammers.What you do outside of the confines of the forum is your business, but it is doubtful you will get responses from the members here. We have a system in place for protection and it works.

Thanks for the reply. So it sounds like it is up to the seller whether or not they want to sell to a new user, and not against the rules.

It is up to the seller on if he/she would like to sale items to someone with no post count and been here for a few days. As what goes on it private messages is between those two is their business. That being said it is always nice to see people give back to the community by getting their 100 post to be able to do it correctly. Bottom line is we all had to start out also. Good luck on how you decide to do it.

It is not against the rules to PM about a FSFT item.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back