• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

New TT Soprano Case

DamienThorn

[H]ard|Gawd
Joined
Nov 28, 2004
Messages
1,937
I'm picking up a Soprano case today, in all likelyhood, and wanted to know if anyone has had particularly bad experiences with this case. I know that some people won't like the way it looks, etc, but I want to know about any quality defects that people might have discovered.
 
If it's like the tsunami, you may find that the card holders aren't always perfectly snug. Beyond that little quirk, I'm happy with my tsunami, hope you like your soprano.
 
Back
Top