new tower defence game

Hmm i just finished it on my first try, it was very easy. I played one of the normal maps.
I advise experienced TD players to take a hard map since its kind of a slow game so don't build too far away from the spawn aswell. ;)

Try it on the bottom hard map :) I can't get past round 23 or so.

The frog map is fun too - very hard - I've made it to ~round 35 on that one.

With the top map, I beat it on my first try with - but.. it's easy :) I wonder if the score scales with the map difficulty?

vectortd_nlt.jpg

Tryed it, didnt know i needed a log in to save your highscore. My score was in about 7k.
I have no idea how you did that. :(

I still don't know 100% how scoring works, but I know it's based on the amount of money you have left at the end of each round. A good tip is if you know you need a tower, buy it after you click send, and if you need to sell one, sell it before you click send.

on that map, slows are key.

Man, this game is addicting. I spent all evening last night figuring out the strategy. Unfortunately I didn't read any of your hints and tips, otherwise I would have beaten it sooner and made it to bed at a decent hour. ;)

I ended up doing the looping map and made it to 50, but didn't have any spare change the entire game... I'm still trying to figure out the best balance of spending and upgrading.

Thanks a ton for posting this link.

Great game. Completing the beginner and normal maps weren't too bad. The hard maps (frog and later) are tearing me apart though.

I finally beat Up-and-Down (after weeks of trying) and Elementalish (first try!) last night and now I'm stuck on Frog. Any strategies?

Are any of the extreme levels actually "beatable" or are they just kind of there to see who can get the farthest or get the highest score?

Good game. I think I'll always have a soft spot for the original CandyStand version, but this one is good.

First attempt: lvl 40/50 score: 2,517,840

wow this is really fun, just like a tower defense on warcraft3. i'm trying to play the frog, but i always get killed at lvl 22...

Fun game. I didn't care about a high score, so I didn't mind wasting so much money.

Do you guys think I'm ready for another 50 levels?

readyxg1.jpg

awesome game, played it a while ago, for some reason the more i play the higher my score lol. BTW game is so easy to cheat, I had to so much money the money reset lol (w/ cheats of course)

nice game. Wasted 2 hours of my life. Got to level 47 first time and 49 the second time

Back