Hey guys,
I've been a lurker for awhile now. I've decided to head over to watercooling, but I needed some advice. Will you please tell me if I am on the right track.
System:
3500+ Venice @ 2553 1.52 V
Thernalright XP-90 Al
OCZ PC-4200
Abit 3rd Eye Guru
X800XL at 442/550 w/ Zalman Cooling
Water Cooling SetUp:
Case: Coolermaster Stacker 101
Rad: Black Ice Pro II Dual 120 with dual 120 mm fans
Res: 5 1/4 Clear Res
Pump: Hydor 30L
CPU Block: Swiftech Apogee
GPU: DangerDen 4
Tubing: Home Depot Clear tubing 1/2"
1.) Traditionally, after watercooling, should I get better clock speeds at lower voltages?
2.) What is the max voltage that I can realistically use?
3.) I know that all cpu's are different, but generally what speeds do most ppl see with WC?
4.) Is there anything in the above list that I should change or be aware of before I get started?
Thanks in advance, guys.
I've been a lurker for awhile now. I've decided to head over to watercooling, but I needed some advice. Will you please tell me if I am on the right track.
System:
3500+ Venice @ 2553 1.52 V
Thernalright XP-90 Al
OCZ PC-4200
Abit 3rd Eye Guru
X800XL at 442/550 w/ Zalman Cooling
Water Cooling SetUp:
Case: Coolermaster Stacker 101
Rad: Black Ice Pro II Dual 120 with dual 120 mm fans
Res: 5 1/4 Clear Res
Pump: Hydor 30L
CPU Block: Swiftech Apogee
GPU: DangerDen 4
Tubing: Home Depot Clear tubing 1/2"
1.) Traditionally, after watercooling, should I get better clock speeds at lower voltages?
2.) What is the max voltage that I can realistically use?
3.) I know that all cpu's are different, but generally what speeds do most ppl see with WC?
4.) Is there anything in the above list that I should change or be aware of before I get started?
Thanks in advance, guys.