• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

New to overclocking.. Needing some help

Angelgome

n00b
Joined
Nov 10, 2008
Messages
16
I have a Asus Rampage MoBo, Corsair Dominator 4 GB, and a E8400 @ 4.0ghz.

I Prime tested and currently worried cuz i have 10 degress of difference between core... Core 1 is 46C and Core 2 is 56 is this normal?
 
Im not real savvy on this but I know there is usually a fluctuation between core temps on multi cores (mine does as well but not that dramatic) make sure all your cooling apparatuses are properly TIM'd and seated.

Hopefully these guys will chime in as well.

I responded more as to bump your thread lol.
 
Back
Top