• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

New to overclocking, need some help...

Joined
Aug 2, 2008
Messages
683
Please look at my signature for my specs. I'm not sure how to correctly overclock the AMD Athlon X2 5000 BE via the bios in my ASUS mobo. I know the 5000 suppose to be easy to overclock even that it has the unlock multiplier. But the bios in the ASUS confuses me. If anyone with similar setup, please let me know how to overclock it. For example if i change to "manual" overclock do I just change the multiplier to a higher number and leave all the other configuration to auto or do I need to manual change each individual item.
 
Back
Top