new to Litestep and need help

Diablo2K

Supreme [H]ardness
After watching The Screensavers yesterday I went and installed Litestep and downloaded a few themes for it. Some of the themes I got wont work and others are missing components. I keep haveing problems getting onto www.litestep.net. are there any other good sites for Litestep?
Also when browsing for themes it is to hard to really see any differance in themes because of the small thumbnails. What are some good themes to try out?(direct link would be apreaceated)
Any other advice would also be apreaceated.:p

www.shellfront.org for news and updates, not just for litestep tho
LSML (Litestep Mailing List) is good for resolving issues (the link is on shellfront)
www.deviantart.com for themes
But most of the themes I have I get from litestep.net (I think there are having issues again, probably clear up in a bit)
Some of the themes I use (with ++ to indicate favs):
-Simplicity ++++ (it was included in the installer back when, then they switched the default theme to austerity, which is ok, but not as good)
- [noir] ++
- Season
- nonstep ++
- Freedom
- Simple
- studio28v3 ++
- Intuition
- Remission ++
- k10k2
- DST
- Lunar_base
- spectre
I know all of these (save simplicity) are on litestep.net, i dont know where to get simplicity anymore since some of the sites moved around. Make sure you use OTS2 themes, unless you like fun filled broken themes ;)

Back