• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

New to i7 architecture

Slider19

Gawd
Joined
Jun 25, 2002
Messages
903
Is there a guide out there for this stuff/ I don't understand half the options in the BIOS related to OCing, CPU base clocks, various multipliers, turbo mode, memory timings for DDR3 etc.

Any help would be appreciated. Right now I'm not even sure if I'm running at stock speeds or not. CPU-Z is giving one frequency and the BIOS is giving me numerous.
 
2rer5z8.jpg
 
Back
Top