• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

New to HP P2000 MSA

Sp33dFr33k

2[H]4U
Joined
Apr 20, 2002
Messages
2,481
I've worked plenty with iSCSI and in the past with NetApp and EMC fiber storage but this is the first time I've worked with an HP MSA. The MSA is connect to all of our servers (ESXi hosts and physical servers) via 8Gb fiber with a brocade switch.

All of the datastores on our ESXi hosts are from LUNs from the MSA. We'd like to add a few drives to our physical servers which also have fiber HBA's connected to the brocade switch but I'm not sure how we add the storage to the server.

The MSA can see the server and I've already set the LUN on the MSA to read/write for the server. What else needs to be done on the server (2008R2) to get the LUN to be seen and added as a drive?
 
Back
Top