• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

New to forum

Joined
Feb 23, 2006
Messages
12
Hi, Im new to this forum, I have an ebay auction going on and someone recommended I check out this forum. I have the cases I've done or are works in progress online. it is at http://homepages.uc.edu/~linnr/index.html Its a REALLY basic webpage, but its a work in progress and this IS the case mod part of the forum soo.....I hope there arent TOO many critics on the simplicity of the page right now :D
 
ok nice keg computer, the edges could be cleaner on the cuts, but i like it none the less. I would not buy that, but its still cool.. you need to make thumbnail size pics for the thumbnail page so they load faster. welcome to teh [H]
 
Yeah, I didnt think about doing that, I have limited space, but im nowhere near the limit yet so ill do that when i get back to cincinnati
 
that thing must weigh a ton! Now i would consider buying this if the keg was still functional! I can see it now.....keg stand while executing a headshot in BF2! :p
 
Back
Top