I set up my 2 old linux boxes to fold (p2/celerons), and they seem to be chugging along ok. One question, one of the boxes finished a unit, but never sent it back to the server. My fah.log shows this:
However, it never seems to have sent the work that it finished, and in the work/ directory, I have a wuresults_05.dat, where all the other files are 06. I have tried running FAH with -send 05, but it returns:
Ideas? Or just forget about it as it is lost?
Code:
[16:51:03] Finished Work Unit:
[16:51:03] Leaving Run
[16:51:07] - Writing 1477789 bytes of core data to disk...
[16:51:07] ... Done.
[16:51:21] - Shutting down core
[16:51:21]
[16:51:21] Folding@home Core Shutdown: FINISHED_UNIT
Folding@Home Client Shutdown.
However, it never seems to have sent the work that it finished, and in the work/ directory, I have a wuresults_05.dat, where all the other files are 06. I have tried running FAH with -send 05, but it returns:
Code:
[18:45:52] Loaded queue successfully.
[18:45:52] Attempting to return result(s) to server...
[18:45:52] - Failed to send unit 05 to server
Folding@Home Client Shutdown.
Ideas? Or just forget about it as it is lost?


