New to Cuda.

Proxy

Pumpkin Ghost
Joined
Apr 24, 2005
Messages
4,308
Hey guys, I just built a Tesla system for the office I work at. For the time being, what are some good programs that I can run on the card to check it out. I'm still a bit new to the whole Tesla/Cuda thing.
 
Could run F@H.

Its fun, you get points, and it helps science :)
 
If you used new Tesla cards (GF 100 based) then F@H won't work on them. If that's the case I recommend GPUGRID since they have a working cuda 3.0 client.
 
If you used new Tesla cards (GF 100 based) then F@H won't work on them. If that's the case I recommend GPUGRID since they have a working cuda 3.0 client.

Yes they are the new Fermi based Tesla cards (c2050's). The only thing I think the F@H app would run on is the Quadro card that's in the system for video output. I'll give that grid app a look over though, that sounds cool. Thanks!:)
 
Back
Top