• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

New Thermaltake Lanbox specs

That flash animation is awesome! Looks like it was put together by a 13 year-old that went postal from playing too much GTA3.

You are not related to Dil-Tech on EOCF, are you? I hate when guys to try to pass off everything as being yesterday news, like they are omniscient. I was just reading a thread of some guy responding to the OP… “Oh ya, we all heard that last week.” You all heard that last week, huh? Well that would be impossible, because all would include the original poster making your original proclamation retarded.

Hey, I am guilty of a lot of things, but most of us need to show some humility now and again. Just because you spend hours surfing the net looking for the latest news and heard it last week, does not mean everyone else has. Basic forum etiquette.

Blast away if it is a thread that has been covered to death or is old enough that the press release has already been shredded, recycled back into paper and is being used to print a new one!

We need more news in this section... I haven't read anything good about C2D mATX boards lately.
 
What's the price?

At ~$150 I'd seriously consider it, but I'm sure it's way more.
 
Price wise I saw someplace that they expect it to be around 200 to 250 buks.

For me if I haven't seen it anyplace else I do a seach first. I did that on the forums here
firat and did not get a hit...therefore I posted this info.

....and OH I'm not responsible for the dorky website content...don't shoot the messenger
just read the message!

Ya, we do need more news here in SFF, so this is my attempt to get some.
 
He's not going after you but after Steeeeve's comments I think. ;)

The box doesn't look too bad, but it looks a bit cheap aka too much plastic for the outer shell. Still, anyone know what street will be on this? I wouldn't mind trying this box out for one of my daughter's PC chassis replacements.

-E
 
The price is estimated at 100 to 150 dollars and the monitor will be sold seperately for an estimated price of 250.
 
lol, im glad it "supports WD raptor X" I mean damm, I have been waiting for a case that supports one, so mine can stop collecting dust on my shelf...


Im also glad is "supports dual GPU cards!" Its about time someone made a MATX case that will fit multi GPUs! (its not the motherboard that supports it, its the case i swear..)
 
I(illa Bee said:
lol, im glad it "supports WD raptor X" I mean damm, I have been waiting for a case that supports one, so mine can stop collecting dust on my shelf...
Newsflash! X-QPack supports one Raptor X. Was out years ago.
 
MrE said:
He's not going after you but after Steeeeve's comments I think. ;)

The box doesn't look too bad, but it looks a bit cheap aka too much plastic for the outer shell. Still, anyone know what street will be on this? I wouldn't mind trying this box out for one of my daughter's PC chassis replacements.

-E
I'm confused :(

I was just saying that this site has been up for awhile... a price would be interesting
 
I(illa Bee said:
lol, im glad it "supports WD raptor X" I mean damm, I have been waiting for a case that supports one, so mine can stop collecting dust on my shelf...


Im also glad is "supports dual GPU cards!" Its about time someone made a MATX case that will fit multi GPUs! (its not the motherboard that supports it, its the case i swear..)

The "supports raptor X" means that it has a 3.5 internal slot mounted vertical so that you can make use of the window on the raptor x. A few other ATX cases have already done this so I'm not sure where the sarcasm is coming from.

The "supports dual GPU cards" actually carries more merit than you think *cough* lian li *cough*. At least we know that it can support 2 large video cards without any modding.

Try and remember that not everybody that wants to buy this product is an expert with computers and that advertising tries to target all audiences, although the post was pretty damn funny. Just clearing this up seeing as how some people obviously missed the funny part of your post Killa.




Also Steve, honestly, there was no harm in your comments some people just don't know how to take a joke.
 
mastrmndv2 said:
The "supports raptor X" means that it has a 3.5 internal slot mounted vertical so that you can make use of the window on the raptor x. A few other ATX cases have already done this so I'm not sure where the sarcasm is coming from.

The "supports dual GPU cards" actually carries more merit than you think *cough* lian li *cough*. At least we know that it can support 2 large video cards without any modding.

Try and remember that not everybody that wants to buy this product is an expert with computers and that advertising tries to target all audiences, although the post was pretty damn funny. Just clearing this up seeing as how some people obviously missed the funny part of your post Killa.

Yes, take my post as a joke.

it seems to me than any mAtx case, that follows the standards paired with a SLI mobo and SLI cards that have standar SLI coolers on them will fit without question. no?
 
mastrmndv2 said:
Also Steve, honestly, there was no harm in your comments some people just don't know how to take a joke.
I was just confused...I got no problem with msny as we email from time to time...I just thought maybe something had changed on the website...if not then just observe the --> :p

What can ya do ;)
 
I(illa Bee said:
Yes, take my post as a joke.

it seems to me than any mAtx case, that follows the standards paired with a SLI mobo and SLI cards that have standar SLI coolers on them will fit without question. no?

Yes, thats usually the case unless your the Lian Li v600.
 
Back
Top