• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

New Thermalright HR01 Plus

MC FLMJIG

Supreme [H]ardness
Joined
Jun 20, 2005
Messages
4,521
HR01 PLUS
http://www.thermalright.com/default.htm

I luv my HR but the Plus seems nice. I think this cooler can hang very close with the best of them.

It can turn!!! Well, at least swivel a bit.I like this mounting method very much! I really liked the S-Clip on the am2 version but I believe the spacing between the 775 holes is even so the mounting system will let you place however you want!
http://translate.google.com/transla...&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&hs=l9s&pwst=1

A test vs original HR
http://translate.google.com/transla...-a&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&sa=N&pwst=1

Just something funny. A board with all Thermy stuff on! :)
http://translate.google.com/transla...&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&hs=l9s&pwst=1


Same height and weighs 75 grams more. Almost 2 1/2 ounces more.


Availability and price vs original HR01 would be nice.
 
why dont they ever just put the max amount of heatpipes in it on the original, instead of releasing a whole new one every so often at the same price :confused:
 
and why doesn't Intel release near 4GHz CPUs? $$$$$$$, if they showed their hand now they'd have nothing to show for when they really need it.
 
That complete Thermalrite board pic is awesome.

I thought I was fancy with matching Thermaltake coolers:
884751952_843483e153_o.jpg


-bZj
 
Back
Top