This is the new system that I will be building when I get back. I have already ordered it. I was wondering if somebody could point me in the right direction on how to overclock. If you could post link or places for my to check out. I would really appreciate it.
MSI K8N Neo4-F Socket 939 NVIDIA nForce4 ATX AMD Motherboard - Retail
Model #: K8N Neo4-F
MSI NX6200TC-TD16E Geforce 6200TC Supporting 128MB DDR PCI Express x16 Video Card - Retail
Model #: NX6200TC-TD16E
AMD Athlon 64 3000+ Venice 1GHz FSB Socket 939 Processor Model ADA3000BPBOX - Retail
Model #: ADA3000BPBOX
CORSAIR ValueSelect 1GB (2 x 512MB) 184-Pin DDR SDRAM DDR 400 (PC 3200) Unbuffered Dual Channel Kit System Memory Model VS1GBKIT400 - Retail
Model #: VS1GBKIT400
Western Digital Caviar SE WD800JD 80GB 7200 RPM Serial ATA150 Hard Drive - OEM
Model #: WD800JD
Arctic Silver Ceramique Thermal Compound - OEM
Model #: Ceramique
ZALMAN CNPS7000B-ALCU 92mm 2 Ball Cooling Fan - Retail
Model #: CNPS7000B-ALCU
Thanks,
Dano
MSI K8N Neo4-F Socket 939 NVIDIA nForce4 ATX AMD Motherboard - Retail
Model #: K8N Neo4-F
MSI NX6200TC-TD16E Geforce 6200TC Supporting 128MB DDR PCI Express x16 Video Card - Retail
Model #: NX6200TC-TD16E
AMD Athlon 64 3000+ Venice 1GHz FSB Socket 939 Processor Model ADA3000BPBOX - Retail
Model #: ADA3000BPBOX
CORSAIR ValueSelect 1GB (2 x 512MB) 184-Pin DDR SDRAM DDR 400 (PC 3200) Unbuffered Dual Channel Kit System Memory Model VS1GBKIT400 - Retail
Model #: VS1GBKIT400
Western Digital Caviar SE WD800JD 80GB 7200 RPM Serial ATA150 Hard Drive - OEM
Model #: WD800JD
Arctic Silver Ceramique Thermal Compound - OEM
Model #: Ceramique
ZALMAN CNPS7000B-ALCU 92mm 2 Ball Cooling Fan - Retail
Model #: CNPS7000B-ALCU
Thanks,
Dano