Hello To Everyone.
I'm new to this forum & would appreciate any comments/hints to the sys specs that I'm in the process of purchasing & putting together.
AMD X2 3800
Gigabyte K8NF9 NF4
Kingston 2x 512Mb 3200/4000 CL 2.5
Seagate 250GB 7200Rpm HDD SATA2
Leadtek PX 7900GT 256Mb DDR3 Dual dvi
LG 8163 16X DVDRom
BENQ 1640 16X DVD+- RW-DL
Creative XI-FI Music
TopPower 450W DUAL FAN Psu w 24 pin/8pin
Leadtek TV200XP Expert TVtuner w/teletext
19' LCD Philips 190b DVI
I'll be using this mainly for gaming & some simple video transfer/editing.This is about the limit that I have to spend.Thanks.
I'm new to this forum & would appreciate any comments/hints to the sys specs that I'm in the process of purchasing & putting together.
AMD X2 3800
Gigabyte K8NF9 NF4
Kingston 2x 512Mb 3200/4000 CL 2.5
Seagate 250GB 7200Rpm HDD SATA2
Leadtek PX 7900GT 256Mb DDR3 Dual dvi
LG 8163 16X DVDRom
BENQ 1640 16X DVD+- RW-DL
Creative XI-FI Music
TopPower 450W DUAL FAN Psu w 24 pin/8pin
Leadtek TV200XP Expert TVtuner w/teletext
19' LCD Philips 190b DVI
I'll be using this mainly for gaming & some simple video transfer/editing.This is about the limit that I have to spend.Thanks.