NOTE: ALL PRICES NEGOTIABLE
Items for sale:
X1 Artic Freezer Pro 64 20$
X1 Enermax 535watt PSU 45$
X1: 170x Jetdirect (used) 25$
X1: 72GB Scsi drive PN# CA06550-B16100DC (NEW) 78$
X1: Ideal Punchdown tool with 110 adapter 50$
X3: HP BBWC cache Memory for smart array 64MB 60$
X1: Adaptec SCSI card model 29320alp-r (used) 50$
X1: DLT80 back up tape drive (this has have approx 3tb written to it in its lifetime so far, but it still has miles to go) (used) 35$
X1 LG DVD+r Burner 25$
(pics coming soon)
X1: 40GB click wheel IPod still works, needs firmware and maybe some loving, but I have the fire wire cable, 2 USB cables, and wall charger for it. (Used) 70$
RAM
X4: 256MB PC2700 Various Brands 15$
Things I will Trade for or buy if the price is right:
Nothing at this time
Items Sold:
X2 512 PC3200 Geil sold to Chingis for 25 shipped
X1 XFX 8600 GTS w/ zalman after market cooler sold to Blacklight
X1 AMD Athlon X2 4400+ Used, just procesor No Overclocking on it. X1 Asus A8N32-SLI Deluxe Just the board sold to intogamer
X2: 512mb sticks of PC5300f w/ heat shields, unused, but open packaging sold to ThreeDee for 20+3$ shipping
All Prices negotiable, but please be within reason
Shipping is paid for by the purchaser
My eBay id is evil_empier
Heat is under azuros
Please feel free to contact me about any of these items.
I am willing to listen to any offer for items that I have up for sale, so please feel free to contact me.
I accept payment Via PayPal, Check or Money order. If it is a payment from check it must clear the bank before I will ship. (No CC paypal)
All items will be shipped Via USPS with delivery confirmation unless requested otherwise. I will ship internationally, but payment MUST be received first.
*All Items are as is-No refunds-seller is not responsible for damages during shipping*
Items for sale:
X1 Artic Freezer Pro 64 20$
X1 Enermax 535watt PSU 45$
X1: 170x Jetdirect (used) 25$
X1: 72GB Scsi drive PN# CA06550-B16100DC (NEW) 78$
X1: Ideal Punchdown tool with 110 adapter 50$
X3: HP BBWC cache Memory for smart array 64MB 60$
X1: Adaptec SCSI card model 29320alp-r (used) 50$
X1: DLT80 back up tape drive (this has have approx 3tb written to it in its lifetime so far, but it still has miles to go) (used) 35$
X1 LG DVD+r Burner 25$
(pics coming soon)
X1: 40GB click wheel IPod still works, needs firmware and maybe some loving, but I have the fire wire cable, 2 USB cables, and wall charger for it. (Used) 70$
RAM
X4: 256MB PC2700 Various Brands 15$
Things I will Trade for or buy if the price is right:
Nothing at this time
Items Sold:
X2 512 PC3200 Geil sold to Chingis for 25 shipped
X1 XFX 8600 GTS w/ zalman after market cooler sold to Blacklight
X1 AMD Athlon X2 4400+ Used, just procesor No Overclocking on it. X1 Asus A8N32-SLI Deluxe Just the board sold to intogamer
X2: 512mb sticks of PC5300f w/ heat shields, unused, but open packaging sold to ThreeDee for 20+3$ shipping
All Prices negotiable, but please be within reason
Shipping is paid for by the purchaser
My eBay id is evil_empier
Heat is under azuros
Please feel free to contact me about any of these items.
I am willing to listen to any offer for items that I have up for sale, so please feel free to contact me.
I accept payment Via PayPal, Check or Money order. If it is a payment from check it must clear the bank before I will ship. (No CC paypal)
All items will be shipped Via USPS with delivery confirmation unless requested otherwise. I will ship internationally, but payment MUST be received first.
*All Items are as is-No refunds-seller is not responsible for damages during shipping*
