Im looking for a new set of speakers I currently have the Altec Lansing ACS340 at home and want something just as good for the office.
I have tried the Z-2300's from logitech but dont like them.
For some reason i have yet to find anything that compares to my old ACS340's I would have thought by now something would sound at least close.
Any suggestions ? Im looking for a 2.1 System. I guess if i cant find something good ill go the receiver / powered sub route.
I have tried the Z-2300's from logitech but dont like them.
For some reason i have yet to find anything that compares to my old ACS340's I would have thought by now something would sound at least close.
Any suggestions ? Im looking for a 2.1 System. I guess if i cant find something good ill go the receiver / powered sub route.