I need a soundcard now I guess.
I will be gettin these speakers:
http://www.zipzoomfly.com/jsp/ShoppingCart...&Title=&coupon=
I need to find out which is best/price.
I was thinkin one of these:
-http://www.zipzoomfly.com/jsp/ProductDetail.jsp?ProductCode=290244
-http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?item=N82E16829102163
-http://www.zipzoomfly.com/jsp/ProductDetail.jsp?ProductCode=290240
I know that 72 dollar one is a deal..but my only job this summer gets me bout 170$ Thats my whole paycheck from the entire 5 days I work into the speaker system xP.. really, would it be worth it? Tell me...'
Thanks in advanced, I dont know much bout Soundcards..
I will be gettin these speakers:
http://www.zipzoomfly.com/jsp/ShoppingCart...&Title=&coupon=
I need to find out which is best/price.
I was thinkin one of these:
-http://www.zipzoomfly.com/jsp/ProductDetail.jsp?ProductCode=290244
-http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?item=N82E16829102163
-http://www.zipzoomfly.com/jsp/ProductDetail.jsp?ProductCode=290240
I know that 72 dollar one is a deal..but my only job this summer gets me bout 170$ Thats my whole paycheck from the entire 5 days I work into the speaker system xP.. really, would it be worth it? Tell me...'
Thanks in advanced, I dont know much bout Soundcards..