• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

New Sound Blaster Drivers

Hmmm the drivers seem to only be for the PCI X-Fi cards, the PCI-E models such as the X-Fi Titanium aren't included.

Even then, I wonder if these are even better than the Daniel_K support pack drivers? I've had about 5 separate issues that were all solved by switching to the Daniel_K drivers and I'd be a bit nervous about going back to "official" creative drivers.
 
Wow. For a while I didn't think Creative would ever release drivers again.
 
New drivers for the Titanium are coming as well. There's currently a beta that's available. I bet they'll release the drivers when the Titanium HD comes out.
 
Back
Top