New Smiley?

Status
Not open for further replies.

S1nF1xx

Supreme [H]ardness
Joined
Feb 24, 2004
Messages
5,024
How about filling in the empty space in the Smilies window with one that's a blank stare? Like :|
It would be nice to use that to express dumbfoundedness (oooh a new word! :D), instead of always using the rolleyes icon. It might help people come off like less of an ass. Myself included :p
 
You can host and
 
Yeah, but that takes extra work. :|

^ See, it would come in handy. :)
 
alert.gif
those are w00t smilies! the BJ one is lol but I won't dare post it
crowd.gif



OMG MY FAV ONE...
dots.gif


I ... all day long!
 
Those are great, metallica_band. I think this one:

whatever.gif


will be perfect for some of those endless nvidia vs ati threads on the videocard forum.
 
Jonsey said:
Those are great, metallica_band. I think this one:

whatever.gif


will be perfect for some of those endless nvidia vs ati threads on the videocard forum.
Well, I don't want to take a "vacation" everytime I use a smiley. :(
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top