New site for Painting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Conano

Limp Gawd
If i am violating forum rules in any way i am sorry and please remove this post.

I have spent the last three days setting up a site with forum about Painting. Just about anything you can paint, Stain, ect we'd like to know about it. We'd love to hear your tips, your tricks, and what kind of things your endevoring to do.

There is even a section for Computer Painting.

Please feel free to join and say hello. Drop in and post. Lets see what happens.

And no, www.paintinginspirationsbyangie.com could and is no way trying to compete with this forums. We would just love to hear from peeps who LOVE to paint. And it doesnt matter what kind of painting.

It is still a work in progress. So come on by, register, and give us some pointers.

Dmitry Cox
[email protected]

you're asking for a knuckle sandwich there rocky raccoon

at least post this in a relevant forum

No tips, just paint a computer case as you would any other metal, sand down, clean, prime, paint, thin eve coats, painting past the edge of the item before turning back, let dry, repeat.

for plastick I use vinle dye made to color car interior parts (dash, door handles ect.).

only tip if your painting a board be sure that the paint your using is non condcutive (oh and no sanding).

good luck with your painting forum

Lohne

not sure if that's your site or not, but i got a tip.

Embrace the <iframe> </iframe>

I hate clicking a link on a site and another window opens, then another, and another. Or the whole page loads agian. Instead of just loading in an <iframe>

Save some bandwidth

yes, sorry about that. I am pretty new to the whole forum, coding, and web site thing. I just created it 4 days ago, before that i never touched joomla, simple forums, and such. So, i am still learning :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back