New SilverStone Cases

The Blue

Weaksauce
Joined
Dec 3, 2010
Messages
71
Hey guys, didn't see this any where around here so I thought I'd let you know about Silverstones cases. They are not up for sale quite yet but I imagine it outta be less than a month now. The Fortress 3 (FT03) and the temjin 11 (TJ11) is all I really noticed as new put interesting none the less. Post whatcha think :D
 
I am super interested in the FT03, as soon as amazon or the egg have em up I am buying 1 or 2.

To delve deeper I like the FT03 because it seems to be smaller than my p180mini and seems more LAN friendly.
 
Last edited:
One shop in here has offer for FT-3 already but no stock.
They have it priced at around 2/3 of FT2 price.
 
while i'm excited to see the tj-11, i've got a feeling its going to be ungodly expensive and I won't ever be able to justify buying one.
 
while i'm excited to see the tj-11, i've got a feeling its going to be ungodly expensive and I won't ever be able to justify buying one.

I feel the same way, the tj-11 looks pretty cool but I don't think I could ever fork out that much for one.
 
There's been a few threads on these cases already with most of the TJ11's specifics covered here. The ft03 seems to have a less enthusiastic following, but since I've already got a monster full-size tower, it is the case I'm most interested in. Hopefully it compares well to the ft02 as a "quiet cooling" case, but definitely have my doubts.
 
Back
Top