• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

New SFF heatsink option

I doubt it will fit the new H55 boards along with a video card. The AXP-140 barely fits and its baseplate offset is more to the edge than this Prolimatech one. The heatpipes will surely block the video card.
 
Nice! I have been looking cooler with 120mm or 140mm fan mounts that would cool my Zotac GF9300 & Q9550 combo. I want to cool the whole board, been looking some adapters to mount 120mm fan to Q9550 stock heatsink. Samuel 17 looks good, just wondering if there is problem with height of GF9300-I-E chipset heatsink?
 
I doubt it will fit the new H55 boards along with a video card. The AXP-140 barely fits and its baseplate offset is more to the edge than this Prolimatech one. The heatpipes will surely block the video card.

if the axp 140 fit then this fits, since the axp is 14 x 14 and this is 92 x 45 x 82 mm :)

this actually looks great, and its the same hight as the Scythe Big Shuriken, but seems more massive. thus it might have better cooling.

Cooler Master also has a new one:

this allso seems as a good one
 
if the axp 140 fit then this fits, since the axp is 14 x 14 and this is 92 x 45 x 82 mm :)

this actually looks great, and its the same hight as the Scythe Big Shuriken, but seems more massive. thus it might have better cooling.



this allso seems as a good one

I think it's more the offset than the actual size that is the concern.
 
I was thinking. 1156 hole spacing is 75mm. The shorter of the 2 dimensions is 82mm. That would mean an overhang of 3.5 mm past the centre of the holes. I'd say it more than likely fit. Also, doesn't the stock intel cooler have an 80mm fan? i.e. the difference is then only 1mm?
 
Back
Top