New SFF changing from socket 754, Entry please

Toresko

n00b
This is my 1st post... So Hello to everyone :D, the first thing i must say is sorry for my english, im Spanish and my english is not as good as i would like,
I want to change my SFF, i have an iDeq 210P (Socket 754) with an AMD 3000+ (i think is Newcastle) with an Asus 6800gt and with a MDT 1Gb of Ram, i want to play new games and all of this, i have a Sungoo 20" (Belinea remarked)...
I want your opinons to make a new SFF that can play games for 2-3 years... yes is difficult but i think we can make it.
I have around 900€ to make the tower.
This is my ideas:
Case: i saw the SG03 and SG01 and i like it.
Vga: some 8800GT, i saw a Fanless 8800GT, i cant remember the ensambler but i think this will be great, cause the 2 cases have at least 1x120mm fan to move some air, and have some silence when im not playing
Ram: 2x1Gb DDR2 800mhz i dont know about timings and all of that, if you can help me please :).
Mb: i saw a lot of that! Abit fatality and gigabyte g33 think will be the best
Processor: e6750 or q6600? now or the future?
HD: i have a samsung spinpoint 250gb, i wanna make raid 0 or take 1 raptor to SO and games and the 250gb hard disk for store.
DVD-rw: Dont know about that.
Power supply: i think a Corsair hx620 will be fit in this case.
Gaming things like keyboard , mouse and mouse matt, i think about logitech G series and mouse matt dont know what...
Waiting for yours answers and opinions.
Thank you :)

well , after searching in the forum and anothers forums... I think the configuration will be this:
Case: ??
MB: Asus P5E-VM HDMI
Processor: E6750
Fan: 7Freezer
Ram: 2x1 Gb 4-4-4-12 (A-data or Gskill, its depends the shop that i will buy all the pc)
HD: Seagate 500gb 7200.11
Dvd-rw: LG Sata device
Gaming set: G15 and G7
VGA: 8800GT i think not fainless but i wanna see a review of that card

About the case im just looking for 1, i saw the antec nsk340 and i like it is small and quiet...

If you want to use that Freezer 7, be sure you get a case that can fit it. Most smaller mATX cases only have about 100mm for the CPU cooler, so taller coolers usually can't be used. Other than that, everything else looks good.

I haven't seen a fanless 8800GT, but I wouldn't go for a fanless one. In fact, I'd really recommend you replace the stock cooler with a quieter, better cooling aftermarket one. The Thermaltake DuOrb seems to be getting good reviews. The Thermaltake ND1 also looks good, although you have to do some modding to get it to fit.

Back