Ok I have my z680's and av710 now
I have the 6 channel hooked up, and digital hooked up
i only have the 2 fronts and center hooked up because the speaker wire for the rears are too short
Would standard speaker wire from walmart suffice, or would the wire from walmart be lower quality than what came with the speakers? Im not worried too much about getting BETTER, i just dont want it to get worse...
So how should I use my speakers, when do I use the 6 channel direct and when do i use digital out? Or can I always use the digital out, or does it only work for some sources?
audio newb >_<
I have the 6 channel hooked up, and digital hooked up
i only have the 2 fronts and center hooked up because the speaker wire for the rears are too short
Would standard speaker wire from walmart suffice, or would the wire from walmart be lower quality than what came with the speakers? Im not worried too much about getting BETTER, i just dont want it to get worse...
So how should I use my speakers, when do I use the 6 channel direct and when do i use digital out? Or can I always use the digital out, or does it only work for some sources?
audio newb >_<