• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

New server

darktiger

[H]ard|DCer of the Month - April 2007
Joined
Apr 10, 2003
Messages
11,819
Okay I got this Dual Xeon, 3.0ghz computer with 2gb of DDR2, scsi, etc....When I run F@H, it only utilizes 25%. I am sure it is because it is dual core, and HT is enabled. How do I add additional clients?
 
darktiger said:
Okay I got this Dual Xeon, 3.0ghz computer with 2gb of DDR2, scsi, etc....When I run F@H, it only utilizes 25%. I am sure it is because it is dual core, and HT is enabled. How do I add additional clients?
I thought you knew it all?
:confused:
 
Be warned that there may be problems if you get more than 1 QMD per core. I dont know if they fixed that or not since I dont have any Intels.
 
Back
Top