• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

New sandy bridge gaming build

xqz2

n00b
Joined
Sep 8, 2010
Messages
11
I'm planning a new sandy bridge build that will primarily be used for gaming. This will be my first system with an SSD so haven't had much experience with them.

The motherboard I'm planning on is an ASRock P67 Extreme4 .
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16813157217

Right now I'm thinking of putting two Kingston SSDNow V100 Series 64GB in RAID 0.
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16820139421

Is this advisable? My other two options are to get one larger SSD or to wait until the next generation of SSD's are out.

Any comments are appreciated.
 
Back
Top