New rig some questions and help

PSU seems to be overkill. For processors in that price range I'd go with an E8400 or Q6600 instead of AMD. You can find much cheaper RAM, and I'd consider going to 4gigs if you're running Vista x64. I don't see a video card listed. Hopefully you're not planning on running a rig like that on integrated graphics.
 
As onedestinazn2 said, you need to type out the names of your products with the links. Nobody here wants to navigate to 8 different pages to help you build your PC. An example would look like this:

Video Card - PNY 9800GTX - $199 ($179AR) - Link

Edit your OP to look like this and you'll probably find a lot more people willing to help. As for the video card, most tests show the HD 4850 to be a better card at that price point. You also need to provide us with some more information. What is your budget for building this computer? Do you have any components from an older computer that you can re-use? What is the primary purpose for this build (gaming, video editing, work, ect...)?
 
Back
Top