• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

New rig on the way

SlikRig

Limp Gawd
Joined
Oct 23, 2006
Messages
130
Nah just kiddin...I found this laying around in my archives and figured I'd post it...its pretty amazing where we've come from and where heading !!


tandyny7.jpg
 
Holy wow... I can't even imagine... And too think that back then, that was a top-of-the-line monster PC.
 
Hah....nice find.

I had a 1000EX remember playing Ghostbusters and Black Cauldron on it. Gotta love the old pc's with keyboard mounted into the case.
 
Back
Top