• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

New rig, gonna WC, need help !

swflbatth

Weaksauce
Joined
Oct 13, 2004
Messages
108
Ok, here is the deal, I am trying to find a case to squeeze a full circuit (cpu, gpu and chipset) WC solution into. I do not want external components. I am opting for a dual-120 radiator to mount somewhere in the rig (most likely on the top, pulling in). I want a case that has (or can handle through modding) a 120 exhaust in the back. I am trying to avoid 80mm to keep the noise down. So I am going to need room up top for the radiator, and a wide enough case to fit a 120 on the back. Originally, I was going to go with the Lian-Li V1000. But, I am getting the OCZ-520 powerstream, which doesnt fit in the case. Also, it does not have a removable mb tray (which I want b/c I hate taking apart my WC to fix/swap things). So, (besides a UFO) what case can offer this?
 
Back
Top