blazingdragon1921
n00b
- Joined
- Mar 4, 2012
- Messages
- 7
Hi,
I just got myself a new rig after about 5 years of owning a gaming rig. Been using a laptop since - and I grew up on computers so this is kind of a big deal and i'm kind of excited.
I like gaming and multimedia and having a cool, personalized desktop with a new wallpaper every week. I use docks.
What is the latest website for good, quality wallpapers?
What is the best skinning software for Windows 7 that is not a resource hog?
What games would you recommend I get for it? I play LoL and have played SW:TOR for a little while, what else could I get? UT3 probably. I'm not a fan of reality based games so no BF3 and stuff. I don't like Crysis/Bioshock style stuff.
I will get Miscrosoft Securty Essentials, and Hijackthis hopefully that should take care of security. Do I need Ad-aware or something?
Whats a good media downloader? It looks like p2p is dead, and I don't want to shell out for my media. Whats a good media PLAYER - I used to use mediamonkey? Still one of the better ones?
How do I optimize my computer for awesomeness?
thank you!
I just got myself a new rig after about 5 years of owning a gaming rig. Been using a laptop since - and I grew up on computers so this is kind of a big deal and i'm kind of excited.
I like gaming and multimedia and having a cool, personalized desktop with a new wallpaper every week. I use docks.
What is the latest website for good, quality wallpapers?
What is the best skinning software for Windows 7 that is not a resource hog?
What games would you recommend I get for it? I play LoL and have played SW:TOR for a little while, what else could I get? UT3 probably. I'm not a fan of reality based games so no BF3 and stuff. I don't like Crysis/Bioshock style stuff.
I will get Miscrosoft Securty Essentials, and Hijackthis hopefully that should take care of security. Do I need Ad-aware or something?
Whats a good media downloader? It looks like p2p is dead, and I don't want to shell out for my media. Whats a good media PLAYER - I used to use mediamonkey? Still one of the better ones?
How do I optimize my computer for awesomeness?
thank you!