New Radeon Software?

Looking forward to seeing what changes Crimsons successor brings. I assume this is what this will end up being, I also hope they eventually bring the new QT inferface over to their Linux stack sooner than later. AMD has made great strides in their drivers both on Windows and Linux this past year but there's more they can improve especially on the Nix side of things.

This driver better give a 100% increase in VR performance or else it will be a failure.

This driver better give a 100% increase in VR performance or else it will be a failure.
With that quote and then people take a look at your signature , you are funny ;) .

There changing the colour scheme from red to blue or something a like think AMD already said they would have thematic changes for the driver.
Sadly the last few times that AMD has shouted something from the rooftops made them look annoying rather then interesting.

My sig is incorrect, I own a Fury X now but my dedicated VR rig is a GTX 1060.

The VR performance issues are in fact true because they are well tested here by Kyle and verified it myself personally.

My sig is incorrect, I own a Fury X now but my dedicated VR rig is a GTX 1060.

The VR performance issues are in fact true because they are well tested here by Kyle and verified it myself personally.
what game was giving the issue? And what was your issue? Was these bad stuttering or something? Did the fury give you a head ache? Though i remembered the 1060 and the furys being not that far apart in vr performance

what game was giving the issue? And what was your issue? Was these bad stuttering or something? Did the fury give you a head ache? Though i remembered the 1060 and the furys being not that far apart in vr performance
Yes, in general, a fury x is better than a 1060 by overall performance. The problem is that it *should* be substantially better looking at how much it costs.

Yes, in general, a fury x is better than a 1060 by overall performance. The problem is that it *should* be substantially better looking at how much it costs.
hey im just asking....cause us non vr guys really dont comprehend whats going on...at least not yet! granted sooner or latter amd better get their shit together BEFORE vr goes mainstream...i been in this hobby for a long time so i already knew to give things time to mature.

hey im just asking....cause us non vr guys really dont comprehend whats going on...at least not yet! granted sooner or latter amd better get their shit together BEFORE vr goes mainstream...i been in this hobby for a long time so i already knew to give things time to mature.

No worries. Just putting things in the proper context. Overall, the fury is marginally better than 1060, for now. the only reason it appears at the bottom of the list is because that's where Kyle put it. Even has the explanation that it's not because the fury is bad, but because it's too expensive to be recommended above the 1060 and 480, along with the standard complaint of it just having 4gb of vram.

Back