New PC + Overclocking - w/ pictures

Final_Omen

n00b
Joined
Jul 1, 2007
Messages
19
Hello everyone. Just want to share my experiences with the (mostly) new PC I'm putting together. I figure a lot of the hardware I am getting is combination of tried-and-true parts, as well as new hardware that hasn't been available very long. Please follow along over the next couple days and I'll tell you all about it!

For started, here is the list of parts I will be using:

Antec 1200
PC P&C Silencer 750w
Intel Q6600 G0 w/ Xigmatek HDT-S1283
eVGA 750i FTW
Corsair XMS2 TWIN2X4096-6400C4DHX
BFG 9800GX2
2x WS 2500AAKS (raid0)
Pioneer DVDRW

And as for my goals, I want to break 445x9, and run it 450x8 24/7. RAM:FSB will run 1:1, and I will attempt 4-3-3-10 on my memory (4-4-4-12 24/7). I might be reaching too high, maybe not, only one way to find out :p.

Stay tuned, I will be back tomorrow night with pictures of all my arriving hardware.
 
Back
Top