• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

New PC or Keep Xbox 360

wow i just played the boxing game demo for 360 ... seems a bit slow but.. i have no idea what im doing so i wont judge it just yet, but the graphics are wefjkwfbafhlejbh crazy! looks awesome
 
qbert3 said:
wow i just played the boxing game demo for 360 ... seems a bit slow but.. i have no idea what im doing so i wont judge it just yet, but the graphics are wefjkwfbafhlejbh crazy! looks awesome

And the demo was slowed down I believe. The game is actually much much faster :D
 
This has been a really interesting thread to watch. I am very surprised how many [H]ard folks are recomminding the 360 over a gaming PC. Coming from a PC hardware enthusiast site thats a pretty telling sign that consoles are catching up with PC's.

I'm not ready to give up my mouse and keyboard anytime soon although I do plan on picking up the 360 at sometime along with the revolution and ps3.

Probably one of my favorite things to do is get 8-10 people together for a small LAN party, and play UT2k4 etc until our eyes hurt. Plus as someone who works in the computer industry, tweaking a new gaming system keeps me interested in the technology, and an excuse to come to the [H]ard forums :)

Jeff
 
I told you to build a treehouse...Listen to what I say boy or get a mouth full of sonic & knuckles!!!!

Ya punk HEAD!!!
 
Nowadays, around here, I like to consider us more of a technology enthusiast site, rather than just hardware, we take all kinds ;)
 
Back in the day (I've been around a lot longer than my profile would suggest) we truly were [H]ard. Now as we grow we take in more and more people (and children) that are... well... not so hard anymore...

The gaming forum especially is a pretty good representation of the American gaming population, not so much with the other forums (such as overclocking and distributed computing)
 
CodeEx said:
Back in the day (I've been around a lot longer than my profile would suggest) we truly were [H]ard. Now as we grow we take in more and more people (and children) that are... well... not so hard anymore...

The gaming forum especially is a pretty good representation of the American gaming population, not so much with the other forums (such as overclocking and distributed computing)


just noticed....rottenchester huh? I'm from spencerport.
 
Firewall said:
just noticed....rottenchester huh? I'm from spencerport.

LOL, rottenchester is better than Utica, where I am now. I grew up in Canandaigua. :cool:
 
Great...maybe you two can meet up on BrokeBack Mountain or something....take it to the PMs and stop thread-jacking. :rolleyes:
 
Tiny said:
Great...maybe you two can meet up on BrokeBack Mountain or something....take it to the PMs and stop thread-jacking. :rolleyes:


:D :D
 
Back
Top