New PC, List Some Good Games!

BlackTigers91

2[H]4U
My computer should be here Wednesday, specs in sig.

Anyway, I need some games to play! I really haven't...ever...played games on the PC, besides NFS and BF2. I think that this current rig will be able to handle more than those two. So....

Give me some suggestions on games to get. Single or multi-player, whatever. Regardless of what it is, give me your reasoning on why you recommended it. Thanks fellas.

company of heroes - probably won't push your new rig but it is a very solid strategy game even though I'm only on Mission 5 of the campaign.

Atm CoH and FarCry are the only 2 games I own lmao but I'm hoping to get hold of FEAR soon as it looks like quite a good fps :)

Oblivion - you'll spend 50+ hours on this, and you'll droll from the graphics. :eek: I hated this game on my old rig, it ran too slow; but now I love it, and I think you will too. :D

I will definately chek out Company of Heroes, that looks REALLY awesome. Farcry I looked at, and it looks visually pleasing, and that's on my list as well :).

Oblivion? Give me a month or so, closer to winter ;).

Far Cry
-great FPS game

Company of Heroes
-one of the best RTS games ever imo and probably the best one to come out within the last 5 years.

Half LIfe 2
-one of the best FPS games ever

Oblivion
-great graphics, is about 70 hours just for the main quest

Back