freddiepm61
Gawd
- Joined
- Oct 19, 2004
- Messages
- 836
This will be my new pc (or should i wait for new nvidia cards)
Processor = Athlon 64 3500+ 90nm
Mobo = A8N Sli (I want this 100%, as it will fit bigger coolers)
Ram = 2x1gb ram, cas3.0 ( i need 2gb for photoshop etc.)
Graphics Cards = Dual Leadtek 6800gt
Hard Drive = 2 old 40gb pata, and 2 new 36.5gb raptor
Case = Thermaltake Tsunami
Cooler = Thermalright xp-120 with vantec stealth 120mm
PSU = OCZ 600w.
Now on this system i have questions
(1) Should I get 3800+
(2) Are there any better 2x1gb ram sets than 3448? (i need 2x1gb, as is amd)
(3)Are the leadtek coolers quiet?
(4) Are the raptors extremely loud?
(5) Is the thermaltake loud?
(6) Is the zalman 7700 better than a thermalright xp-120 with a vantec stealth?
(7) OCZ 600w (again i really want this) can you get a pci express fit on for a standard molex plug, as I need this for the sli system
thanks
f
Processor = Athlon 64 3500+ 90nm
Mobo = A8N Sli (I want this 100%, as it will fit bigger coolers)
Ram = 2x1gb ram, cas3.0 ( i need 2gb for photoshop etc.)
Graphics Cards = Dual Leadtek 6800gt
Hard Drive = 2 old 40gb pata, and 2 new 36.5gb raptor
Case = Thermaltake Tsunami
Cooler = Thermalright xp-120 with vantec stealth 120mm
PSU = OCZ 600w.
Now on this system i have questions
(1) Should I get 3800+
(2) Are there any better 2x1gb ram sets than 3448? (i need 2x1gb, as is amd)
(3)Are the leadtek coolers quiet?
(4) Are the raptors extremely loud?
(5) Is the thermaltake loud?
(6) Is the zalman 7700 better than a thermalright xp-120 with a vantec stealth?
(7) OCZ 600w (again i really want this) can you get a pci express fit on for a standard molex plug, as I need this for the sli system
thanks
f