New nvme drive causing WHEA Error BSODs

Pulsar

Gawd
Anyone else run into this issue? I have a Rocket 4 Plus I just installed and would get WHEA BSODs constantly. Putting back the old Inland nvme drive resolves the issue. Guessing the drive needs to be RMA'd, but wanted to crosss reference with others to see if maybe theres an open issue with ryzen 5000 series / x570 boards and these new drives.

Anyone else run into this issue? I have a Rocket 4 Plus I just installed and would get WHEA BSODs constantly. Putting back the old Inland nvme drive resolves the issue. Guessing the drive needs to be RMA'd, but wanted to crosss reference with others to see if maybe theres an open issue with ryzen 5000 series / x570 boards and these new drives.
That drive should work w/o issue so it's probably defective, though I'd send an email off to Sabrent. Maybe their firmware needs an update?

WHEA are usually bad drivers or defective hardware. Try upgrading/replacing the driver and RMA if the problem continues.

I installed the drive on another PC and tried to copy files to it to test. It gets to a certain point and suddenly stops/errors out, so looks like it's a bad drive.

Back