New NVIDIA Project - P10106

Tobit

[H]ard|DCer of the Month - March 2010/May 2011
Joined
Dec 12, 2005
Messages
5,145
Greg Bowman has just recently released a new project for NVIDIA GPUs. The purpose of p10106 is to understand the folding of a lambda repressor protein.

points: 548
timeout: 2 days
deadline: 3 days
 
Every time I see lambda, I imagine a bad ass physicist with a crow bar, not sure why...
Posted via [H] Mobile Device
 
this deserves a bump

my 295's are all running solid, then one pulled this unit and dropped it PPD in HALF!!
ok, not exactly half, but I went from 8300 PPD to 4600 with these, and it didnt 2D it or lower clocks

Wow, that sucks, so much for making progress on #90 this week
 
Here's what I'm seeing on two seperate GPU folding boxen with project 10106

Code:
 Project ID: 10106
 Core: GROGPU2
 Credit: 548
 Frames: 100

 Name: GTX285
 Number of Frames Observed: 99

 Min. Time / Frame : 00:00:53 - 8,933 PPD
 Avg. Time / Frame : 00:00:53 - 8,933 PPD

 Name: fold1 GTX260
 Number of Frames Observed: 58

 Min. Time / Frame : 00:01:21 - 5,845 PPD
 Avg. Time / Frame : 00:01:21 - 5,845 PPD
 
It had to be the WU cuz that core is back to just over 7k on a 10105 now
 
Every time I see lambda, I imagine a bad ass physicist with a crow bar, not sure why...
Posted via [H] Mobile Device

Me too. How weird...

Here's one of my 260's with the overclock specs in the sig:

Code:
Project ID: 10106
Core: GROGPU2
Credit: 548
Frames: 100

Number of Frames Observed: 98

Min. Time / Frame : 00:01:04 - 7,398.0 PPD
Avg. Time / Frame : 00:01:05 - 7,284.2 PPD
 
Back
Top