New NVIDIA Game Ready Driver Fixes Crashing

HardOCP News

[H] News
For those of you experiencing crashes after installing the 364.47 drivers, there are new drivers out today that fix the problem. It seems the bug affected people running Windows 10 and multi-monitor set-ups but, it wouldn't hurt to update to this latest driver anyway in the mean time.

We have received reports of some users having issues installing today’s Game Ready Driver. Initial investigation suggests the issue is isolated to multiple-monitor configurations. Should you experience issues, you can either disconnect one monitor during the driver installation (and reconnect once completed) or you can uninstall the driver through Windows Safe-Mode and revert to a previous version.

It would be nice if the "new drivers out" link in the article actually linked to the new drivers, instead of linking to the March 8 PC World story about the old buggy drivers.

Steve, have you been drinking grandpa's cough medicine again???

The article is 112 days old. latest is still the crappy broken drivers 368.39 for GTX 1080's. these drivers have stability issues, issues with remote desktop video display refreshing/freezing and random fan spin up issues. really looking forward to a new stable driver any minute now.

Um....

Where's the Beef.....?

I no see new driver on Nvidia's site beta or otherwise....

I actually had crashing problems with all of the 364.xx, I thought my OC's were unstable for a while.
Ran DDU and rolled back to 362.00 and everything is clear. Haven't even tried any of the newer drivers.

I actually had crashing problems with all of the 364.xx, I thought my OC's were unstable for a while.
Ran DDU and rolled back to 362.00 and everything is clear. Haven't even tried any of the newer drivers.
I've been having TDR problems again with the 368-series driver. 364.72 is the last good driver on my machine.

The 368.51 hotfix driver exists (dated 17 June) - it's linked to the second (not first) post.

Back