New nVidia Drivers

Nismo

[H]ard|Gawd
Joined
Mar 10, 2000
Messages
1,413
Coolbits installed:

I've noticed something happening with the new drivers. When I select Manual Overclock on my FX5900, I set it to 500/900. It keeps reseting itself back to 450/850. However, if I press the auto-clock button, it sets itself to 432/922 and stays set.

Anyone else have any problems like this?

What would give me the best performance? 432/922 or 500/900?
 
So it is a problem with nVidia Drivers. No fix yet? Thanks for the link.
 
I have updated to the 56.64 and my problem was fixed. With the 5303 I did have some problems with settings going back to stock on every start up.

The reason I posted this here is because that one guy posted the link to the old post about this subject.
 
Originally posted by Nismo
What would give me the best performance? 432/922 or 500/900? [/B]

500/900, as 68 more the core speed has more effect than 22 on the memory.
 
Back
Top