New NVidia Drivers now constant reboot

SLI AMD 24

n00b
Joined
Mar 30, 2006
Messages
12
I installed the new nForce 4 AMD drivers and for some reason my computer constantly reboots. It gets past the Windows loading page, goes to black like it's about to bring up the login and then it reboots. Any suggestions?
 
What version of the drivers did you install? I had this issue with the 91.31 drivers Bad 91.31 drivers and it wouldn't allow me to boot same as your issue.

I was able to install a second drive, install OS, and copy data from 'bad' drive, so the issue in my case was just with the drivers and OS, and I lost no data. Currently using the 91.33 drivers although 91.47 are out. Not so willing to 'upgrade' as I used to be...

Good luck
 
I'm talking about ethernet, sw, audio, etc drivers. I installed nForce4 Series AMD. You see the mobo I have down below. I believe these are the correct drivers. It's version 6.86. I was trying to update my raid drivers effectively.
 
Interesting, my setup had no problems upgrading to 6.86. Although after uninstalling the older ones before installing the new ones caused Windows XP to ask for activation all over again (The MB drives, Video Drivers change made it think it was a new pC?)
 
Back
Top