• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

New notebook HD time.

Loser_guy

Limp Gawd
Joined
Nov 4, 2008
Messages
328
Current laptop is a asus G50xt-v1 with ~320gb storage and it simply isn't cutting it. I almost upgraded to a sager np8130 with a few upgrades but got buyer's remorse before the thing even shipped so I canceled my order.

Anyway, the 320gb of space seemingly fills itself up despite me constantly deleting things... I've whittled down to only 5 steam games installed out of 25 or so.

I'm partial to western digital since I've always used their drives and never had issue with them, but pricing of say seagate's momentus 750gb @ $79 and samsung 750gb 5400rpm @ $69 has me looking at alternatives.

Also, should I consider getting two 500gb HD's and doing a raid0 setup?

Thanks.
 
Back
Top