• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

new nForce 4 drivers

Has anyone else found these drivers to be completely unstable? I installed them on my ASUS Premium and I would get random reboots.
 
If you are trying to install them on your board, that's why it isnt working, because they aren't for the standard nforce4 chipset
 
RHollister said:
Has anyone else found these drivers to be completely unstable? I installed them on my ASUS Premium and I would get random reboots.

Those drivers are NOT for the regular nForce4 or nForce4 SLI chipsets. They are specifically for the nForce4 430 and 410 chipsets (commonly referred to as the tForce 6150 and 6100 series) with integrated graphics.
 
yeah i know this sorry i guess i kind of hijacked disregard my comment i will start a new thread
 
Back
Top