• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

new mp3 player buds....

Imbroglio

Limp Gawd
Joined
Mar 25, 2004
Messages
196
some time ago i had seen a guy posting a question about a decent pair of earbuds to replace his apple buds. there were several suggestions and i have been unable to find that thread. the reason i ask is because my sony mdr-ex71s are on their last leg, they only cost about 30 brand new and i was wondering similar earbud recommendations for a ipod. thanks.

ps- i believe one pair was creative? and one pair was jvc, or maybe i am way off :confused:
 
Creative EP-630.
I had them as well as a pair of Sony ex-51s. Sounds alot better, can't really make a detailed comparison because I don't have the ex-51's anymore. But it's one of the best in-ear earphones you can buy for the price, if you’re looking for another in-ear.
 
t33kkk said:
Creative EP-630.
I had them as well as a pair of Sony ex-51s. Sounds alot better, can't really make a detailed comparison because I don't have the ex-51's anymore. But it's one of the best in-ear earphones you can buy for the price, if you’re looking for another in-ear.

/agree I have a black pair of these and they sound awesome.
 
Back
Top