• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

New mouse...?

nekrosoft13

[H]ard|Gawd
Joined
Jan 4, 2005
Messages
1,618
Currently I have Logitech G9x, previously I had G9 and before I had G7? (wireless logitech mouse, what ever it was called)

Anyway they all started double clicking after 2+ years. I use cheap microsoft mouse at work for 3+ years and it never double clicks.

Time to try something new....

What are some good gaming mouse recommendations? Just no Logitech.
 
Last edited:
Im in the same boat. I have a G700 and I'm getting sick of the weight and the fact it dies every other day. I use it on a KVM for Home/Office setup but would like something that could travel friendly with my macbook when I work on the road...

HELP you HARDOCP MOFOS!!!!!! We don't blow our big checks on this shit for nothing! Speak to me oh guru's! :p
 
I went from G500 to Razer Deathadder. Good gawd I been gaming wrong for the past 5 years or so
 
isn't deathadder rather flat?

It's less flat than something like a Sensei. It's not bad but I felt less comfortable with it in a palm grip than my G5. It was better, and even Razer suggests it, for claw grip users.
 
Back
Top